Tuesday 7 May 2013

Diego Milito hoping for Mourinho & Leonardo returns

Diego Milito hoping for Mourinho & Leonardo returns


May 6, 2013 6:48:00 PM
The Argentine would like to see the two former Inter bosses make a comeback to San Siro and admitted that he may be forced to leave the club
Bet: Returns: Inter £29.00 Draw £34.00 Lazio £25.50 BetVictor
Inter striker Diego Milito hopes that former coaches Jose Mourinho and Leonardo, now of Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain respectively, will return to San Siro.

The Portuguese spent two years with the Nerazzurri, delivering back-to-back Scudetti and the 2010 Champions League and the Argentine would love to work with his old mentor again.

"We all hope Mourinho comes back. He made history here and is a fantastic coach," the 33-year-old told Sky Sport.

"And I definitely would like to see Leo here, is an intelligent person and a great leader."

Milito is facing an extended spell on the sidelines following a knee ligament injury and the former Genoa man admits he may be forced to leave the club.

"I do not know where I'll be next year. All I'm thinking about is recovering from this injury," he continued.

"At the moment, I will not leave Inter – but that will be for the club to decide. It has been a difficult period for me. I have to thank all those who have shown me love.

"I regret not being able to help my team-mates, but I am convinced that we will get a place in the Europa League."

No comments:

Post a Comment