Tuesday 6 May 2014



Mata: Sign off with a win

In his weekly blog, Juan Mata says the Reds are determined to repay the fans for their support with a win in the final home of the 2013/14 season...

This is another Monday that I have to talk about being unhappy with our result at the weekend. Last Saturday we didn't win, but also we didn't play the way we want to and have to. I was feeling good on the pitch, but Sunderland took their first chance to score and we weren't able to comeback in the second half.
The good thing is that on Tuesday we play again at Old Trafford against Hull City. It's our last game at home this season and we want to have a decent farewell in front of our fans, with a good game and a victory. They have given us a remarkable support throughout the last year and that shows the greatness of the club and the loyalty of our fans in the good and, in particular, the bad moments.
We will then have to play one more game to finish the Premier League, next weekend at Southampton. Then it will be time to analyse what has been a complicated season for the club, although I'm sure the future will bring again titles and happiness to our fans because that is what they deserve.
To be honest, as I said in the last entry in this blog, from a personal point of view I feel this season will be too short for me. I'm feeling good and I want to keep scoring and assisting as I was able to do in April. There are just two games remaining and I will try to make the most of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment